Canine Balance Daily Supplement for Dogs
- 30 Stick Packs in a Pouch (1 Month Supply)
- 100% Natural & Organic.
- No Side Effects.
- Advanced Bio-Nano Technology.
- 12 million doses were administered successfully worldwide.
- Skin and Coat support.
- Premium Immune Support.
- Free-radical scavenger and anti-oxidant preventing cell & DNA damage.
- Promotes significant gut health which increases stamina & recovery times.
- Improves food conversion ratios, less food required yet the same nutrition.
- Adsorbs and absorbs heavy metals, histamine, and other toxins, leaving your dog feeling happier & stronger.
- Increases stamina while offering joint support.
- Non-systemic and is excreted normally in other words it's digested and excreted without entering the bloodstream.
- The active ingredient in Canine Balance® namely Absorbatox® has also been demonstrated to reduce and/or prevent gastric erosions/lesions associated with anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs).
The Technical Stuff:
Canine Balance® is a potentiated and modified natural mineral using a proprietary blend of Absorbatox® and functions as a daily supplement to assist with gut modulation for the relief of symptoms of colic and gastric upset (discomfort, diarrhea, cramps) in dogs. As well as providing immune, skin & coat support.
The normalization of the pH increases the health and activity of beneficial bacterial to produce VFAs and reduces lactic acid within the gut. By improving gut integrity, the dog has an increased ability to clear blood lactate during exercise, and show quicker recovery.
In vivo and invitro experiments have demonstrated the cell-protective effects of Canine Balance®.
Composition of Absorbatox® VeC-C35 Proprietary Blend: Silicon Dioxide, Aluminum Oxide, Water, Sodium Oxide, Potassium Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Iron Oxide, Phosphorus.
Silica, minimum 63.39%
Silica, maximum 71,52%
Aluminium, minimum 10.70%
Aluminium, maximum 12.10%
Calcium, minimum 1.15%
Calcium, maximum 1.53%
Iron, minimum 1.08%
Iron, maximum 1.21%
Phosphorous, minimum 0.009%
Sodium, minimum 1.40%
Sodium, maximum 6.00%
Potassium, minimum 3.41%
Potassium, maximum 3.85%
Total water, maximum 7.30%
Free water, maximum 5.70%
Aids in the relief of:
- Gastro-Intestinal Disturbances
- Includes antihistamine properties and aids in skin and wound healing.
- Maintain overall gut & GI tract health for healthy digestive & bowel functions.
- Immune Support
- Skin & Coat Support
- Joint Support
- Increased Stamina & Recovery
- Improved Food Conversion
Dosage and directions for use:
½ a stick pack twice a day for dogs under 15kg (33 lbs).
1 stick pack twice a day for dogs over 15kg (33 lbs).
Dosage may be increased with an additional stick pack for dogs larger than 50kg (110 lbs) until improvement is noticed.
Store at or below 77°F (25°C) in a cool, dry place.
Use as directed. For Dogs only. Keep out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We always recommend that you consult your Doctor, Veterinarian or other licensed Medical Professional with any medical questions or concerns you may have.