Equine Balance Daily Gastrointestinal Supplement for Horses
- 30 Stick Packs in a Pouch (1 Month Supply)
- 100% Natural & Organic.
- No Side Effects.
- Advanced Bio-Nano Technology.
- 12 million doses administered successfully worldwide.
- Skin and Coat support.
- Premium Immune Support.
- Free-radical scavenger and anti-oxidant preventing cell & DNA damage.
- Promotes significant gut health which increases stamina & recovery times.
- Improves food conversion ratios, less food required yet the same nutrition.
- Adsorbs and absorbs heavy metals, histamine and other toxins, leaving your horse feeling happier & stronger.
- Increases stamina while offering joint support.
- Non-systemic and is excreted normally in other words it's digested and excreted without entering the bloodstream.
- The active ingredient in Equine Balance® namely Absorbatox® has also been demonstrated to reduce and/or prevent gastric erosions/lesions associated with anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs).
The Technical Stuff:
Equine Balance® is registered as a gut modulator for the relief of symptoms of colic and gastric upset (discomfort, diarrhea, cramps) in horses. Equine Balance® is known for GIT protection against NSAID insults. Targets hind-gut acidosis as well as lactic acid build-up.
The normalization of the pH increases the health and activity of beneficial bacterial to produce volatile fatty acids and reduces lactic acid within the gut. By improving gut integrity, the horse has an increased ability to clear blood lactate during exercise, and show quicker recovery, with a lower risk of ‘tying up’.
Equine Balance® has also been demonstrated to reduce and/or prevent gastric erosions/lesions associated with anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs).
In vivo and invitro, experiments have demonstrated the cell-protective effects of Absorbatox®.
Active Ingredients :
Composition of Absorbatox® VeE-C35 Proprietary Blend: Silicon Dioxide, Aluminum Oxide, Water, Sodium Oxide, Potassium Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Iron Oxide, Phosphorus.
Silica, minimum 63.39%
Silica, maximum 71,52%
Aluminium, minimum 10.70%
Aluminium, maximum 12.10%
Calcium, minimum 1.15%
Calcium, maximum 1.53%
Iron, minimum 1.08%
Iron, maximum 1.21%
Phosphorous, minimum 0.009%
Sodium, minimum 1.40%
Sodium, maximum 6.00%
Potassium, minimum 3.41%
Potassium, maximum 3.85%
Total water, maximum 7.30%
Free water, maximum 5.70%
Aids in the relief of:
- Gastro-Intestinal Disturbances
- Symptoms Associated with Colic
Dosage and directions for use:
Pour contents of stick pack overfeed as required immediately prior to feeding.
Intervention: 1 stick pack twice a day for the average horse. Dosage may be increased with an additional stick pack for larger horses until improvement is noticed.
Prevention and Maintenance: 1 stick pack a day for the average horse. Dosage may be increased for larger horses.
Feed: 1 stick pack a day as toxin and ammonia binder.
Store at or below 77°F (25°C) in a cool, dry place.
Use as directed. For horses only. Keep out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We always recommend that you consult your Doctor, Veterinarian or other licensed Medical Professional with any medical questions or concerns you may have.